Learn and connect with friends, in a bubble
With schools delaying, transitioning learning online, or simply transforming into an environment that isn’t ideal for your child, we want to offer another option.
The Wright’s E-Learning Support program is designed to oversee self-guided virtual instruction while allowing children and families to create a “bubble” of friends within the community. We don’t want your child to dread virtual learning, instead embrace it, and look forward to talking, playing, and moving with friends! As parents ourselves, we know this is an incredibly difficult time for both parents and children and see the social, emotional, and physical toll the pandemic is taking. We hope to not only alleviate your stress, but bring joy to your child’s day. We are here to foster social interaction with peers, help facilitate time for virtual learning, and provide organized activities for your child.
Call (317) 888-4805 for more information.
Limited spots available. Claim yours today!
If your school’s new learning environment isn’t an ideal fit for your child, explore Wright’s E-Learning Support.
We are committed to:
- Assistance with self-guided e-learning instruction
- Bubble study groups/homework groups with friends and like ages
- Fun, upbeat environment with movement and wiggle breaks between studies
- Socialization with kids of the same age and grade
- Includes one class a week of professional gymnastics instructions
*BONUS* Fees include a weekly gymnastics or ninja class for members who enroll in the weekly (Mon-Fri) or 2-day programs (M/T or Th/Fr)! Class time will occur before 5:30 on an attended day.
Sign Up Today. Keep Learning Tomorrow.
Step 1: Find a Location
Step 2: Sign Up
Step 3: Keep Learning
E-Learning Support Available at these Locations!
- Daily Rate – $65 per day (must register in advance via iClass; space is limited)
- 2 days/week – $475
- 3 days/week – $700
- 5 days/week – $940
- Small group sizes
- Masks required when not engaged in physical activity
- Bring Your Own Device (with power cord), headphones, and learning materials!
- Pack a lunch and bring a water bottle; afternoon snacks will be provided.