Welcome to NinjaZone at Geist!
We’re thrilled to have you in class! We can’t wait to learn and grow with you as you become the best athlete AND person that you can be!
Before you arrive for your first class, please sign this required online waiver.
- Upon arrival, please wash your hands.
- Please remove your shoes and socks. Place them in a cubby along with any other belongings (water bottle, drawstring bag, etc.).
- Find a red x on the floor, stand, and wait for further instruction from your coach!
- If you’re staying to watch your child during class, please wash your hands upon arrival.
- We ask that all parents wear a mask for the duration of the class.
- Please find a seat in the viewing area and wait for class to begin.
When class is dismissed, please collect your child’s belongings from their cubby. Next, find your child’s instructor to receive their class report. If you have any questions about their progress, now is the time to ask!